More Than Movies at Springs Cinema & Taphouse
Local gem, Springs Cinema & Taphouse, is more than just a movie theater. This newly renovated space boasts reclined heated seats, a full bar, craft beers on tap and a menu with more than just popcorn. The large space allows for room to eat and drink before the movies, or just stop in Springs for food and drink options without the commitment of a film. Springs Cinema & Taphouse is participating in Food That Rocks and bringing a specialty cocktail to spread the word about their incredible bar. The “Food That Rocks Fizz” consists of Tito's Vodka, simple syrup, lime juice and blue curacao topped with blueberries and a lime wedge.
Springs Cinema's Churro Doughnuts drizzled with chocolate and topped with powdered sugar.
Springs Cinema's Pretzel Bites with beer cheese dippings sauce.
Springs Cinema Tangy Tender Panini with buffalo chicken tenders and melty cheese and a side of sweet potato fries.
Food That Rocks + Springs Cinema Pop-Up Event Tuesday, April 16th!
You can try this specialty cocktail in advance of Food That Rocks when you get your seat to Food That Rocks + Springs Cinema & Taphouse Pop-Up event! Learn more about Food That Rocks, taste a Food That Rocks Fizz and popcorn plus see an exclusive screening of “A Fine Line” on Tuesday, April 16th. Read below for the full event description- we hope to see you there!
- Who: Food That Rocks & Springs Cinema & Taphouse
- What: Screening of "A Fine Line", exclusive discount on Food That Rocks tickets, popcorn and a "Food That Rocks Fizz" Tito's cocktail!
- When: Tuesday, April 16th at 7pm
- Movie description: A FINE LINE EXPLORES WHY ONLY 6% OF HEAD CHEFS AND RESTAURANT OWNERS ARE WOMEN, WHEN TRADITIONALLY WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS HELD THE CENTRAL ROLE IN THE KITCHEN. Hearing perspectives and experiences from world-renowned chefs, including: World's Best Female Chef Dominique Crenn, Emmy Award Winning TV Host Lidia Bastianich, Two Michelin Star Chef April Bloomfield, One of Time Magazine's Most Influential People Barbara Lynch, First Female Iron Chef Cat Cora, World's Best Chef Daniel Humm and many more. Meanwhile, getting to the heart of what is needed to empower women across all industries, by following the personal story of a small town restaurateur with a larger than life personality Valerie James. A single mother on a mission to do what she loves, while raising two kids and the odds stacked against her. An uplifting American success story about perseverance, family, and food. A Fine Line grapples with themes sparking national conversations right now, including workplace harassment, equal pay, paid parental leave and career advancement.
- Where: Springs Cinema & Taphouse (5920 Roswell Rd Unit C-103, Sandy Springs, GA 30328)
- Tickets: http://springscinema.com/location/3400/The-Springs-Cinema-and-Taphouse/2019-04-16
For more information and tickets to Food That Rocks (Saturday, June 8th) visit FoodThatRocks.org!