Wine Not? Buy Your Tickets to Best Somm Competition Today!
13 September 2018
Join Taste of Atlanta at City Winery Monday, September 24th at our 4th Annual Best Sommelier Competition!
Watch as some of Atlanta’s top Sommeliers go head-to-head to contend for the title. Presented in partnership with Southeast Sommelier Society, the contest will consist of a 3-part competition – service, theory and blind tasting.
The winner will be named by an elite panel of judges including:
- MC: Eric Crane, Empire Distributors
- Head Judge: Phillip Burrus, Southeastern Sommelier Society
- Judge: Jacob Gragg, Banfi Vintners
- Judge: Gil Kulers, Piedmont Driving Club
- Judge: Adam Pucillo, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle & 2017 Winner
- Floor Judge: Clarke Anderson, Ford Fry Restaurant Group
- Floor Judge: Kacey Jane Ivey, Quality Wine & Spirits
In addition to the contest, guests will enjoy a wine and food pairing curated by Executive Chef Nick Anderson and Beverage Director J.R. Smith. There will be 4-6 wines paired with 4-6 light bites. Learn more and buy tickets here: https://citywinery.com/atlanta/tickets.html