Directions & Parking
Taste of Atlanta is located in Historic Fourth Ward Park.
Friday Night Opening Party entrance: Rankin Street and Garden Park Drive
General Admission entrance: North Avenue between Dallas Street & North Angier
VIP Tasting Experience entrances: Rankin Street and Garden Park Drive or North Avenue between Dallas Street & North Angier
Please see the Gate Map for more details.
Taste of Atlanta is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges.
VIP: No infants, strollers or children under the age of 21 allowed in the VIP Tasting Experience area. IDs will be checked at VIP gate. No exceptions.
Ride Lyft Taste of Atlanta weekend!
Take MARTA to North Ave Station. Show your ticket to hop on Marta bus to festival site. Marta buses run every 30 minutes.
One-way Fare on MARTA is $2.50. Visit www.itsmarta.com for more information.
Historic Fourth Ward Park is at 680 Dallas St.
From I-75/I-85 heading south
• Take exit 249D, North Avenue.
• Turn left onto North Avenue and continue straight 1.5 miles to the park.
From I-75 / I-85 heading north,
• Take exit 248C toward GA-10E/Freedom Pkwy NE.
• In two miles, turn left onto North Avenue NE and continue 1/2 mile to the park
Street parking is limited around the festival.
Atlanta Medical Center Parking Deck B
315 Boulevard NE, Atlanta, GA 30312
$6 daily parking
To Atlanta Medical Center From I-75 / I-85:
• Exit 248C toward GA-10E/Freedom Pkwy NE
• Turn left onto Boulevard NE
• Turn right on East Ave. Entrance to the deck is on the right.