Join our Bite of News list. By joining, you'll be the first to know about official updates, contests and giveaways, special deals, plus insider scoop on Atlanta's happening food scene. Sign up below to get on the list today!
The full food menu showcases an array of proteins and veggies, mixing traditional flavors with both old and modern cooking techniques. The plating of each dish is well-thought-out and truly puts the food on a pedestal. Casi Cielo's space is bright and airy – which is perfect for lunch or dinner throughout the week. The decor matches the zesty and colorful menu which provides a cohesive theme throughout. Casi Cielo is both a neighborhood staple and a chic, elevated experience.
Casi Cielo is bringing the flavors of Oaxaca to Food That Rocks on Saturday, June 8th! The restaurant will be 1 of 30+ Sandy Springs spots to serve food on the City Green in City Springs for 1 night only. Tickets will go on sale on Monday, April 1st, but you can visit FoodThatRocks.org to get the details beforehand. Learn more by watching the Facebook Live where Taste of Atlanta's Marketing & Media Manager, Skye Estroff, chats with Juan and Fernando about all things Casi Cielo and get a deeper dive into their signature dishes. Scroll below for a closer look at the restaurant's 6 key orders.
1) Torito. Agave de Cortez Espadin Mezcal, Campari Liquor, roasted pineapple juice, agave and lime juice with homemade chile powder on the rim.
3) Aguachile de Pescado. White halibut, citrus powder and chile jalapeno sauce.
4) Tacos de Cochinillo. Suckling pig, aguacatada sauce and crispy pork rind.
5) Pato con Mole Negro. Duck carnitas, red onion, cilantro and black mole served with rice and pork frijolada (black beans with pork, requeson, crispy pork skins and avocado).
6) Deconstructed Cheesecake. Requeson (mild cheese similar to Ricotta), Chamoy (sauce made with Hibiscus, Tamarind, Sundried Peppers and lime) topped with berries and crumble.