Sunday General Admission: $25
Event Time 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Sunday VIP: $75
Event Time 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Saturday General Admission: $25
Saturday VIP: $75
2 Day General Admission: $41
2 Day VIP: $120
3 Day General Admission: $112
3 Day VIP: $190
Friday Night Kickoff: $85
VIP: No infants, strollers or children under the age of 21 allowed in the VIP area. IDs will be checked at the VIP gate. Taste of Atlanta is a rain or shine event. No refunds or exchanges.
- Gate 1: North Avenue
- Gate 2: Dallas St & N Angier Ave. Enter from Beltline.
- Gate 3: Rankin Street near Garden Park Dr.
- Friday Night & VIP Gate: Garden Park Dr. & Ralph McGill. This gate is only for VIP ticket holders!
There are complimentary shuttles from the Civic Center MARTA Station to the festival site. Directions & Parking information may be found here »
managed by The Cooks Warehouse
Hands on cooking classes with some of Atlanta's popular chefs. No extra fees - first come, first served!
Atlanta's hottest chefs lay all their cards on
The Chef's Table
Taste of Atlanta Presents
All in One Place!
12:30pm-5:00pm Sat. & Sun.
• Private VIP Area !Open 12:30pm-5:00pm Sat. & Sun. Limited tickets are available. They will sell out!
• Tastings from 10 Exclusive Restaurantsonly available in the VIP area
• Complimentary Tastings of craft beer, world of wine and creative cocktails
• 20 Taste Points (all restaurants will charge 1, 2 or 3 points per taste)
• First 300 VIP ticket buyers receive goodie bag
• Live Music
No infants, strollers or children under the age of 21 allowed in the VIP area. IDs will be checked at the gate.
Find your way around
the festival like a champ
Returning Taste Points
Refunds are allowed for EXTRA top up points, not for the initial points that came with the wristband. If you would like to refund any unspent Taste Points, please click here for details »