Taste of Atlanta
Best Taste: Noble Fin
Best Taste: NaanStop
Best Presentation: PONKO Chicken
Best Dessert: Batter Cookie Dough Counter
Most Unique Taste: Char Korean Bar & Grill
Best Selling Taste: Tiff’s Treats
Best Taste: Simon’s Restaurant
Best Presentation: Hawker's Asian Street Fare
Best Dessert: Revolution Gelato
Most Unique Taste: Tropic's Jerk Center
Best Selling Taste: PONKO Chicken
managed by The Cooks Warehouse
Hands on cooking classes with some of Atlanta's popular chefs. No extra fees - first come, first served!
Presented by Northside Hospital
Celebrated chefs of all ages inspire festivalgoers to tie on an apron, gather around the kitchen counter and stir up some fun. In addition to daily demos.
Atlanta's hottest chefs lay all their cards on
The Chef's Table
Taste of Atlanta Presents
All in One Place!
12:30pm-5:00pm Sat. & Sun.
• Private VIP Area !Open 12:30pm-5:00pm Sat. & Sun. Limited tickets are available. They will sell out!
• Tastings from 10 Exclusive Restaurantsonly available in the VIP area
• Complimentary Tastings of craft beer, world of wine and creative cocktails
• 20 Taste Points (all restaurants will charge 1, 2 or 3 points per taste)
• First 300 VIP ticket buyers receive goodie bag
• Live Music
No infants, strollers or children under the age of 21 allowed in the VIP area. IDs will be checked at the gate.
Find your way around
the festival like a champ
Returning Taste Points
Refunds are allowed for EXTRA top up points, not for the initial points that came with the wristband. If you would like to refund any unspent Taste Points, please click here for details »